Sunday, May 27, 2007

So Much To Say...

When not much is happening, there is not much to talk about. Which is why my posts have been few and far between over the last week or two. Vancouver has been sunny and warm and i've spent my days hanging out with friends, going to the beach, having bbq's and just enjoying being on holiday!
The other night I went to a concert, Ozomatli. One of the coolest shows i've seen. At the end of the set, the whole band grabbed percussion instruments or their trumpets/trombones and came down into the crowd and walked around and jammed for about 20 mins down with the crowd. So good!

I leave on my trip next week, and while i'm away the ski season at Whistler closes, so skiing for me is over which is sad. I lost track of the total amount of days I was on the snow this season, but i'm pretty sure i got to 50 days. They say the ski season in Australia is going to be a good one this year... But it will never compare. This season Whistler had a total snowfall of over 15 metres!! There is no comparison to that!

I was trying to think of ways to make my blog more interesting and more insightful to what i'm up to, incorporating song names for post titles (like todays), or including a 'what i'm listening to' in each post or something like that, perhaps a favourite meal (more relevant while i'm travelling) - Any thoughts/suggestions??

PS. Saw Shrek 3 the other day. It was pissing down with rain, so a few of us went to the cinema. Not a bad 3rd iteration, compared to some others that have been terrible.... *Cough* Spiderman 3!

No comments: