Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home

I'm home. Still jet lagged and freezing. It is so cold here compared to a Vancouver summer!
I'm missing Canada already. Always thinking what time it is over there, what my friends would be up to, how much i'd love to be doing something, skim-boarding, sitting on a patio drinking etc.

The plane flight was horrible, i couldn't sleep and the whole time I didn't want to be coming home. So sad to leave my home that was so fantastic for 12 months. I managed somehow to take 60kg of checked luggage, and a guitar when you're only allowed about 40kg and no more that 2 bags, and another nearly 20kg in hand luggage. I must have really sweet talked them at Vancouver airport, it's all a blur, and again at Sydney where i cleared customs.

In some ways, it is great to be home again. To see my family waiting for me at the airport, who i haven't seen for so long was fantastic. I think they were far more excited than I about my homecoming! I'm yet to see my friends again, so when the novelty of seeing the family goes away, there will be another whole bunch of people to catch up with.

I guess now that i'm no longer in Canada, i'll have to change the name of my blog to something relevant and witty. I'm going to keep it going so my friends all over the world can see what i'm up to if they desire. There's always facebook too!

Talk soon.

1 comment:

kat.gunion said...

you smoozer you....
Some little airport asian liked you!
And i'll try to be better with the blog too!