Sunday, July 15, 2007

Moving again!

It seems the last few weeks of my life have been constant packing and moving. This time it's moving all my stuff from my parents place, into my place in North Melbourne. This move isn't quite as painful, i'm not leaving all my friends and my life half way round the world, quite exciting actually - to be getting back into the swing of things in Melbourne.
Uni starts again next monday, the 2nd last semester of uni (fingers crossed). Despite the fact that it is uni, and it will be shit, especially compared to my uni experience at UBC, i'm looking forward to be heading into the last part of it. Not long to go. The fact that the end is finally in sight makes it easier.

I'm hopefully going to have time to keep this blog up to scratch, keep in touch with everyone - even if noone reads it! I don't really care if they do or don't, i almost find it relaxing to vent and ramble away on here.

Still in Ballarat at the moment - will slowly make the shift to Melbourne during the week to be installed there by next weekend.

No comments: